10 August 2015:
Features & Enhancements:
- User reports are now available on the Reports tab and can be exported to CSV. For more information please see the reports page.
- A new “purgehold” feature allows Groups administrators to hold user data even after it has been removed by a user. This can be done on an individual basis to get a point-in-time picture of all data stored by a single user from this date forward. In addition, a global purgehold can be set to retain removed data for all users over a rolling period of time e.g., the last 90 days. These settings are invisible to the users and any purged data will still appear to have been removed from the client side.
- The columns shown on the Users page can now be customized and sorted. Available column options include: Name, Email, Share ID, Promo, Creation Time, Last Login, Storage Size, Max Storage Size, Bonus GB, Plan, Group, Enabled/Disabled, and Purgehold Active.
- Updated color scheme and SpiderOak logo.
- Fixed an improper redirect for LDAP users.
- Fixed name and email search.
- Fixed config caching issue.
- Fixed an issue that caused some users to receive a ‘Server Error’ message during first login.