Creating a channel in Semaphor is easy.
- Launch Semaphor
- Navigate to the team in which you want to create a channel and select the team.
- Select the blue ‘+’ within the speech bubble to be presented with the choices to ‘create a Channel’ or ‘Start Direct Message’. Choose the former.
- Give your channel a name and choose ‘Create Channel’
- If there are no other users in your team, you will be prompted with your team code in case you need it to invite new members to your team. Otherwise you can click the Members button on the top right to add team members to your channel.
- Congratulations you have created your channel!
Banning a User from a Team or a Channel
Deleting Messages and Attachments
Promoting a User to Admin of a Team or a Channel