It has come to light that Nord is causing issues within SpiderOak ONE. Unfortunately Nord has been unable to render any assistance with this. Currently we have found a solution that stabilizes the working relationship between the two programs.
Please follow the following directions.
1. Open NordVPN
2. Choose a connection, whether quick connect or one you use frequently.
3. Allow NordVPN to connect. Once connected it will display a name and IP address for the location you are connected to.
4. Make note of the name and IP address. You will need them.
5. Select settings.
6. Select auto connect.
7. For preferred gateway choose the country associated with the connection you chose.
8. For the region, choose the connection number you chose.
9. Navigate to Advanced.
10. Turn on Custom DNS
11. Input the IP address for the connection you chose.
At this point, close out of Nord and start it again. Once it is running and connected, it is safe to open SpiderOak One.