Starting with this version, the application has been renamed as CrossClave.
Important: previously installed versions of the “SpiderOak Share” app must be manually uninstalled before installing “SpiderOak CrossClave.” No data will be lost, but these two applications should not be installed on the same system at the same time. After using your operating system’s default method for uninstalling the SpiderOak Share application, proceed with installation of SpiderOak CrossClave. Upon launch all user data will be visible.
- Option to zip logs to a location
- Enable select/copy text
- Add indicator for new messages
- Notify the user when banned from team
- Create space dropdown overflows
- Search Space now clears when switching between teams
- Fixed text in Create New Space screen
- Fixed text truncation in file and space names
- Adjusted spinner length during loading actions.
- Fixed occasionally unresponsive window controls on Windows
- Resolved spacing issue on space invite UI
- Integrate packed SWI into CrossClave
- Reimplement SpacePane to use hooks
- Upgrade Electron
- Bump JS dependencies, fix vulnerabilities found with
- Rename Share to CrossClave
Installer Hashes (SHA256):
|OS X installer||2.3.0||3fd529d905c17b383ccf56a4a24a2359c38f8b68883b030f2d306221fe48fc4c|
|Windows MSI installer (x64)||2.3.0||d670a2332433f40dd9c9a9d2c62fa3227ce812ad93d4aeb6400ceb2fc21f3a02|