CrossClave 21 is the version you really want!
We can barely contain our excitement for this release! Starting with CrossClave 21, you can now sign-up for an account within the CrossClave application! You read that correctly, no more cumbersome License Keys or confusing workflows to onboard users, it's all done right in the application itself. For instructions on how to use this new workflow check out the help center article detailing the steps here.
On top of that we've added some much requested features to the application such as enabling the iOS side-by-side multitasking functionality and making the text color in the iOS status bar actually legible!
Finally we've added the ability to send team invitations to other people through third party means, like messaging applications and via e-mail apps such as Outlook as well.
As always we squashed some bugs in this release as well (listed below).
We hope you like this release as much as we do, please make sure to send us your feedback at email@example.com!
- Enabled side-by-side multitasking support for iOS devices!
- Added the ability for users to share team invitations within other applications, such as messaging applications and e-mails.
- Fixed the text color in the status bar on iOS devices to be properly legible
- Added a new system for creating teams in CrossClave. Signup is now performed in-app!
- Created an 'App Badge' for notifications on Desktop
- Putting links in their own lines of a CrossClave chat will no longer fail to keep the lines separate
- Fixed an issue where text copied from MSWord and pasted into CC had some extra spaces
- Fixed an issue where plain text that was copied was pasted as formatted text when it shouldn't be
- Clicking on a message mention in the Activity feed now properly jumps to the message on all devices
- Resolved an issue on Android devices where entering your PIN into CrossClave would result in a blue screen
Installer Hashes (SHA256):
|OS X installer
|DEB Linux (x64)
|Windows MSI installer (x64)