CrossClave 22 is the version you really want!
After all the changes that came with the last release, you probably thought we'd slow down. Well think again! With CrossClave 22 we've included something perhaps a little less flashy, but just as important as in-app signup. Drumroll please...
A new and improved sync protocol!
Alright alright, perhaps it doesn't have the glitz and glamour that a new flashy feature would have, but what it does have is moxie! The new sync protocol gives you two important benefits: less battery consumption on mobile, and less background network usage. The technology that makes this possible is called websockets. We're really excited to release this and hope you'll see a big difference in the snappiness and efficiency of CrossClave on mobile. For users on iOS, you'll also notice that app badge icons have arrived. (Android users, we haven't forgotten about you. Coming soon!)
CrossClave should also now be little clearer on things which you can and cannot click within the application, so no more hunting around for click-able links and buttons!
And finally, you've all been waiting for it, File Export! You can now export files to your local device from within CrossClave! Simply click on the three dots button next to any file and you can select Export to save the file to your local filesystem.
We hope you like this release as much as we do, please make sure to send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Created an App Badge with notification icon for the iOS version of CrossClave
- Standardized the hover and pointer states for 'clickable' items within the CrossClave application
- Improved the Sync protocol for CrossClave to reduce the data used by CrossClave when syncing data
- Files can now be downloaded from CrossClave to the local device
- Users signing up can now specify a Team Join URL to sign up on alternate environments
- Message senders should no longer receive a High water mark notification erroneously
- The undo button in the message composer no longer ignores pasted content
Installer Hashes (SHA256):
|OS X installer||703e80b29148702bbc911888d002d8a35606efb29bab06b1ed049d4561c38637|
|Windows MSI installer (x64)||42a75cc1a61d657afb216760028eea27d7a953f49063a41b2ba6105ca016a93a|
|DEB Linux (x64)||494b1ce801c5a878f2db1db961b1cb05e0fbd71262686f64d13edca2b379268d