CrossClave 19, “Eight Spotted Crab Spider”
CrossClave 19 is the version you really want!
Spring is pretty much here, and with it comes our new release, “Eight Spotted Crab Spider”.
With this release we’ve prioritized the use of message paging and unread message/mention APIs in this release, dramatically reducing the time to load spaces with large message counts. You should see your message counts load exponentially faster with this release! Additionally, we’ve reinstated the QR code to fill the host and passphrase, and squashed a large list of bugs/added feature internal enhancements we’re excited to show you like new Message notification icons!
And last but far from least, if you’re an iOS user who’s been waiting for Airlock, it’s now available on this version of the CrossClave application.
Download CrossClave 19, “Eight Spotted Crab Spider"
- Improved space loading times in CrossClave
- Updated Message Indicators for Spaces with a new design
- Airlock is now available on the iOS version of the CrossClave application
- Fixed the QR code to fill in the host and passphrase correctly
- Resolved intermittent crashes when communicating with CrossClave servers
- User Profile member name now fully visible on iOS
- Pass Code "Unlock" button is no longer always enabled, rather only enables when a pin is entered
- Invite to team shortcut no longer shows for non-admins
- "Invite team Members" screen now correctly displays for new accounts
- Android devices can now properly download policies
- Remedied CrossClave creating two nested links when pasting a link in the chat tab
Installer Hashes (SHA256):
|OS X installer||19.0.0||54926a9e401bd81bf4bccb7c64893c3950fb960e9d06cf95734928bafef0335b|
|DEB Linux (x64)||19.0.0||cb973c0a22945a46762e5f176df8a785f72fa892bac39615e03f0032825552db|
|Windows MSI installer (x64)||19.0.0||91322c54e20dc7b43d88b123d9bd36be4b6fcb6cc13aced5d285c31110e4c740|