CrossClave 20, "Maratus elephans"
CrossClave 20 is the version you really want!
Yeah, it’s another peacock spider. We know.
The thing is, we like our peacock spiders because they’re colorful and interesting. We’re not entirely certain it’s possible, but we hope this new version of CrossClave will be as interesting as the Maratus elephans, with all its color and vibrancy.
So what’s new this month? Well, first, the activity feed! Knowing what’s going on in your teams is important, and we want to keep adding features that make work and sharing easier and more visible to all people across your teams.
In addition, file mentions in the chat tab are now case insensitive - meaning, when you type to reference a file, your query matches won’t depend on whether you used caps or not. CrossClave will now only prompt users with a confirmation dialog when they’re opening links whose text doesn’t match the link. Paying attention to ease of us is important for us, so we hope you appreciate the new updates, as we work toward making your experience with CrossClave seamless.
We also fixed a number of bugs this release that we’ve outlined below.
We hope you enjoy!
- Added a new feature: The Activity Feed!
- File mentions in the chat tab are now case insensitive
- CrossClave will now only prompt users with a confirmation dialog when opening links whose text does not match the link
- Profile Icon error when using emojis in usernames has been fixed
- Improved behavior of some windows in CrossClave (Add Member to team : That's it and Copy invite code pane)
- Unread High Watermark and notification now properly displays on first message sent in new space
- Filenames with Unicode characters now appear as expected
- Restore option is no longer truncated from welcome screen
- Improved display space for teams in Settings to not be too small
- HWM and notification badges no longer incorrectly clear themselves upon changing to the chat tab
- Selecting a filtered file mention using arrow keys now correctly picks the selected file
- "Update now" on Android now sends users to the Android App store
- Remedied an issue that made it difficult to activate the "settings" hamburger menu
Installer Hashes (SHA256):
|OS X installer||20.0.0||c6dab219dbf88440288d70f23f4c4f01a0e797aa8cef53c0691d146cbd7e4ad8|
|DEB Linux (x64)||20.0.0||2ed017d4a9b26872ec1e0c4e0fb2e9693aa87dc9bf6f8e6b7bc7820ab270fa1b|
|Windows MSI installer (x64)||20.0.0||9c8213afa80f89fa66b462499c279aaaf580cedeb2c749c287b0626580b1a536|